Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr

Double-page supporter
The 24 hour premise is pretty neat. I don't recall seeing this before. It's a great way to apply urgency when many of these stories have a tendency to be a bit more relaxed. Everything flows well together in what I've read so far and doesn't feel rushed in spite of the time frame given. I look forward to reading more of this.

Dex-chan lover
I love the perfectly organized urgency of this manga. She must have been a nightmare to anger before she transferred worlds. She's able to use the information she has to her absolute advantage so far and made perfect use to the power in her hands.

Aggregator gang
The whole premise and plot can easily be translated into a game ngl.

I can't wait for English translation to catch up! It is finally coming to the ball! I love the 24 hour deadline. FYI, I would never be able to pull this off in 24 hour. Anyone out think they can?

Dex-chan lover
bro the FMC literally speedrun everything xD this was such a nice and short manga

Dex-chan lover
Picking up the pieces of.... everything will make for some interesting chapters after the gathering too.

Dex-chan lover
not bad, i think this is the first "reborn as villainess" i see with the villainess is still... villainess, most of them just have ton of time to prepare or just "misunderstood villain" type
Now i want to see one reborn as main heroine but try to ignore all the flag because it is tiring.

this one stand apart from all the other villainess as "The" villainess title
a daughter usually of high social status dont become monke brain over jealousy or simple provokation, it should be in their life's education as the stutus suggest
and of course, the power and connection such status would bring along, is not smth that can be overlooked simply becuz the heroin has special powers

this feels real, in every way possible
the villainess is not some goofy misunderstood child of pure heart
but honest human being, who is honest to one's self and to others, at least mentally, that felt real
this easily ranks top of the villainess titles imo

Dex-chan lover
this feels real, in every way possible
the villainess is not some goofy misunderstood child of pure heart
but honest human being, who is honest to one's self and to others, at least mentally, that felt real
this easily ranks top of the villainess titles imo

Especially with how it ends. All the emotion she has been sealing up, coming out like that, pulls at the heart of any reader that has gone though a relationship's ups and downs.

Dex-chan lover
Sticks to the plot, and ends when it should, with a nice epilogue to conclude things cleanly. I like that a lot.
The characters are overall realistic, with purpose, internal logic and emotions.
And the condemnation event is one of the most satisfying in this genre.
Definitely worth the read.

I loved that it ended when it should. Others just drag it on to ridiculous amount of plots and the excitement disappears. I loved the characters and the twist on "Lucia" was not what I expected either!

Contributor
The title doesn't deserve these ratings. It's an average story with just one good original idea, other than this idea, everything else fall under cliches and stereotypes...

It doesn't deserve an average 9/10 at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Goes about like you might expect from the growing roster of oteme 'villainess' stories but this one actually goes to completion pretty early, and has quite the wicked twist behind Lucia and her childhood friend. Worth a read for sure!

Does anyone know what the implication of the end is, with the note written by alternate Lucia?

Like, she says "Did you ever wonder what was happening while you were asleep" and then it's showing several written letters, but we never see their context.

Am I forgetting a previous scene that emphasized letters being written?

Users who are viewing this thread