Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
@kuzunagi13
I was just saying that the name "Ouroboros" reminds me of God Eater. I wasn't actually thinking of the Ouroboros from God Eater itself, I know the monster itself looks like a different Aragami.

Double-page supporter
I'm betting 10 "Ara ara"-saying onees-sans that this dragon is sadly a loli that will grow attached to the MC because the food he makes/brings to them

@metaldog564 I HOPE YOU'RE WRONG! GOD I HOPE YOU'RE WRONG!!

... unfortunately it's japan and the odds of you being wrong are near zero...

sigh... alright... just show "yet another" loli dragon 😔

Dex-chan lover
i guess the MC isn't that OP after all, dragon is 10x as strong

welp since its a harem the dragon is gonna end up being a cute girl for sure

follow anyway

Dex-chan lover
just checked the indonesian translation. they translated it into adjustment 10 instead holding back 10.

Dex-chan lover
Everything about that dragon was surprisingly hype as hell. Its entrance, the way it just walks past them without even acknowledging them, even its design wasn't generic. How exciting!

Wow... how to be humbled in 1 chapter... Even gacha takes a few banners for powercreep to kick in... >.>;

Double-page supporter
Did the translator get lazy with the dragon’s name or did the author? Be original, don’t use the name of something with its own lore unless you plan to use it.

Aggregator gang
I’m just glad something as OP as the MC appeased, you don’t see that a lot. I just hope the dragon doesn’t side with the MC then turn into a dragon girl and become part of a harem lol

Aggregator gang
anyone else notice that while that thing massively outclasses him in terms of HP MP and offensive power it's actually ~1/3 weaker in defense than the soft fleshy HUMAN MC despite being a giant scale covered dragon?
check MC's stats from ch 1...well that's assuming it doesn't have that holding back skill active and can actually unleash a true ultimate form with ~10x all stats

Reminds me of the quest in monster hunter when you have to get some popo tongues and the tigrex shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread