Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I know i've read a lot of Isekais, and it's always like this, but I really don't get why people always judge others by their adventuring rank, when it's in no way a rank indicating strenght. There's always plenty non combat quests to rank up in those systems and everybody starts at the same rank regardless of skill.

Dex-chan lover
MY CURSE(D DRAGON) MADE EACH OF THEM PAY!

BUT ONE LITTLE GIRL GOT AWAY!

NOW, LITTLE HELEN, I’LL SAY: FAREWELL!

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT, OUROBOROS WILL FIND HER!

@Doenyon
Yeah I always find it weird that even if a literal God walked in and wiped the floor with the guild examiner they give him the "crap tag" like G or F or whatever the lowest is.
Not to mention that other adventurers must know that EVERYONE has to start at rock bottom then why pick on a newbie who could be some random kid or Gods chosen ass kicker.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, it's not often you get a save-the-girl mission with actual worth.

I'm gonna assume the girl becomes the evil dragon when she loses consciousness. what a very cliche plot

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid everyone underestemates "rookies". also they dont know what they are yet. and for most mangas the mcs dont want them to know.

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid
Even if they knew someone had the potential to become top-ranked, they're still at the time low-ranked, meaning they can 'rightfully' tease and taunt them about it, as long as they're okay with the risk of them being retaliated against when the target becomes higher ranked , but they don't tend to care that much unless they get physical about it, in which case they get a brief stint not making any money due to injury

And basically, only the Guild Masters (branch or the general boss of the entire guild) can authorize them to skip several ranks, either due to their strength or record of what they've accomplished, but they have to have shown those off to be noticed by the Guild Masters.
Examiners can at most allow them to skip over 2 ranks , unless the Guild Master personally takes an interest in the examination or the MC shows off that much power that it's otherwise noticed, or the examiner is very high ranked (unlikely unless interested in the MC's power) and gets thrashed.

Dex-chan lover
so you randomly run into the princess for the first time since being given your "reward" (im assuming they didn't meet off screen) and you don't even take the opportunity to complain to her that you were given a wasteland while being promised nice fertile farmland?
yea i get you were there for information and didn't want to waste time arguing but at least a "cunt" or "lying bitch".

@TheSwoosh, @kaminomikan

no :D if you are interested i can tell what i know from novel

@icarushector
your close :D yes this time it is like that but normaly that dragon go for next next next generation of that survivor it depends when he will wake up ^^

@Doomer
this is problem only in manga ^^ he didn't get land maybe it's that he didn't get it yet in WN but we have only 20 chapters translated from 223 and WN is completed ^^

@plsnobully
probably yes but the problem is manga is totally different from WN they changed a lot in manga but the general things are the same, that's why probably we will see it on next chapter of manga

Users who are viewing this thread