Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Aw, she thinks that stabing him with a knife is gonna work. With MCs stats she basically has done the equivilent of poking him with a dead leaf (unless that knife has some bs attached to it).

Fed-Kun's army
Betrayal!
YellowishInfatuatedIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

ok i think i know what happened
She gets possessed because the dragon is possessed by an evil spirit, when he was defeated it goes into her, MC punches her gut, the spirit tries to go into him, and his pure will of farming keeps away any ghost thot that tries to get him and she gets better, she isn't actually evil just possessed

Also spoiler #2
i think they are changing direction of this series where "super OP" means nothing cause everything is as strong or stronger than him and he uses his farming knowledge and friends to defeat things, which sucks in my opinion cause if you're gonna hang a gun on the wall (his OP status) you better use it right?
but i could be wrong, i dont read Japanese and i sort of just try and pick up cues when reading the raw, also its only up to chp 12. Also we might get
an arc (or just the next problem to solve) about some sort of tragic love? thats what it seemed like to me but i hope im wrong, im sick of the whole "i love him but we cant be together so im with this total dickbag, also the dickbag is abusing the guy i love" so theres that

ok end rant

Aggregator gang
bullshit flashback chapter that could be reduced to 2 to 4 pages and let the plot advance.

Thanks for translation~

@Saronite thanks for explanation, now i can understand the plot twist (beside i can expect from her evil smug face lol)

Users who are viewing this thread