Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
sighhhh lets face it. no matter how much MC loves his farming and all he WILL be true to his role as MC and will care about her mysterious and confusing attitude making him obviously go and save her from being sold to some horrible fatso or arrogant womanslaver royalty all because, and i quote: "you are a very important friend of mine and i dont want to see you crying so i came to save you!!"
lets get real guys. He WILL go to her rescue her no matter what even though she has been really annoying to him.

Dex-chan lover
Wut, so much happened I lost track. He was tending to a field, when suddenly recptionist-san appeared stealing his crops. Then monsters appear at his farm and receptionist went dragon-mode, apparently known to the soldiers. Which by the way also happened to be close to his farm. Hero appears, she probably stalked him close to his farm. Random soldiers appear, near his farm, order their tamed monsters to leave. Random princess appear, near his farm, to tell him she has to give up on him cause she is marrying some noble in the country that sent the troops to retrieve their tamed monsters they had used to pressure them by attacking their farms aside from the already implemented international sanctions to make sure other countries didnt trade with them.

Did I catch everything that happened this chapter? Or did I miss something? What did mc's country do to get sanctioned by all neighbouring ones? And why would one country break the sanctions at the low return of merely getting a princess to wed?

Dex-chan lover
I bet those holy knight army empire whatever was using monsters to clain this city
but yeah, chapter kinda a mess

Dex-chan lover
@el_ilm
Its not really a trope. This happened a lot. Kingdom is in need? Send daughter to be wed in return for aid and security. It was one of the responsibilities of female royalty. Their citizens mattered more than their personal comforts and happiness.

Contributor
Fal didn't have any importance to the MC or the history anyway, her marrying someone shouldn't matter.

Aggregator gang
aaaaaaannnndddd why should we care? that princess basically scammed the guy to use him make him her knight and now we should care she was sold to another kingdom?

Dammit. I can't believe I'm saying this, but this story is moving way too fast!

What just happened??? Did we lose a page or a chapter or something?

Dex-chan lover
wait since whan has helen been able to do that? did i miss a chapter?

Supporter
@gonn92 It was before he left to go back to his home for a visit. Helen acquired the power of that evil dragon thing. If I remember correctly, it was because the evil dragon possessed her and then the light dragon cleansed the evil dragon from her, but the power still remained since she was fused with the evil dragon or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
So it seems like the princess was sold to another country to receive military support.

Fed-Kun's army
2471672_0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
wut? first she want a knight and then u must go to a another kingdom hahah nice plot

Users who are viewing this thread