Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
waw..MC is so dense.
even he doesnt realize there's potential waifu (1 is princess, 1 is hero)
or why not both?

Dex-chan lover
Story and Art both still nice. Dense MC as usual, but that's kinda charming as well. i also like that they still invest a fair number of pages for actual story and even character development, you can see other mangas rushing to no end, so this is a nice read.

thanks for the translations :3

Fed-Kun's army
Lol. It's much credible that the girl ends up "eating up the mc" then "eaten up by the mc"

Group Leader
what a nice girl. (with ulterior motive!!)(maybe she's the demon king in disguise)(maybe she will poison him)(maybe she will knock him up so bad, he ended up pregnant)

From my POV, he isn't dense, more like feigning ignorance within reason.

Thabks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790
MC isn't that dense. Sure he misses a few hints here and there, but just because he does not want to date either of them atm, does not make him dense.

And honestly, both seem to be more trouble than they are worth dating. I mean, they are not even close to being in a dating relationship, and both immediatly jump to the conclusion that it must be because he already has a girl in mind. Both jump to conclusions way too fast and disregard all context involved. He just said he found her collapsed besides the road. You can see she is in clothing which is worn and should be dirty with mud and such from being unconscious on the ground. Yet when she apologies for getting the bed dirty, it must be about the sex thay had, because you didn't just say he was a kind/good person who definitely would not have take advantage of the situation. And the other girl is literally stalking him.

Dex-chan lover
Now... What is the whole flashback and introduction that we have in the previous chapter is for...

If it's only for the sake of explaining, then the use of 2 whole chapter for it will definitely made Chekhov takes out his gun and shoot the author

Dex-chan lover
@Drazirach looks to me it's asparagus too
And now I want an asparagus omelette with cheese, and a hint of sliced beacon :drool:

Group Leader
@Drazirach Yes, it is supposed to be asparagus, but the author deliberately twists the name of things, to imply it really is a fantasy world. "Tomates" is a prime example of this. It's not misspelled, that's the closest to the original twisted name given by author.

Oh, I didn't even notice the tomates thing. Well, if that's what the author is doing, then that's fine

Soooo, there's an asparagus cult where they're headed... and that's apearently not the strange thing...
let's see how he'll fare with other agriculture fanatics...

Users who are viewing this thread