Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

A freaking bitch a slut a thot freaking ahhhhhh im kinda wanna kill the girl what a bitch kukukuku~~~~~

Dex-chan lover
Someone get Kazuma on the horn, he needs to teach this MC about true gender equality.

Double-page supporter
5cd.jpg

Double-page supporter
@RiseOne Texture is important in cooking, chefs talk about the texture of foods all the time.

I'm about to throw hands if he thinks raw asparagus is the ultimate vegetable also he could easily just throw her a few meters away and start beating the guy up if he wants to be that nice (and more stupid than he already is)

Dex-chan lover
This manga updates just enough so that I remember it but none of the details from the past chapter

Contributor
I swear if that "white, creamy sauce" is mayo I'm going to flood Japan with it. 🤬

Dex-chan lover
well, at least she tried to warn him (ie be more cautious)...

Dex-chan lover
She is right of course, but what she says also has nothing to do with the situation. The limit to how trusting one is, should be way off from suspecting the person seeking help of having actually fucking teamed up with the lord. its obvious to us, of course, since its a manga. But normally you would not expect any stranger asking for your assistance actually is in cahoots with another states mayor to trick you

Double-page supporter
Asparagus beverage sounds disgusting. Its basically piss with extra steps.

@feha
I'd suspect my own mother of abing in collusion with the government to fuck me over. Partly it's because that's just what she did, but still, Sherlock Holmes has the right idea; suspect EVERYONE, until you can prove they didn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread