Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Apart

Dex-chan lover
:glee: :hearts:
image.png

Double-page supporter
This may be the first time I cried for.... A creepy doll. But man, the roller coaster of emotion that this chapter had me go through. I love it.

Aggregator gang
Is there a problem with the translation of the final chapter? The pace of release was quite regular for the past month, but it's been nearly 1 week since the release of the last chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a problem with the translation of the final chapter? The pace of release was quite regular for the past month, but it's been nearly 1 week since the release of the last chapter.
sorry about this ive been completely swamped by school!! the final chapter is also 20 pages (most chaps are 10-12) so it may take a bit longer than usual

Aggregator gang
sorry about this ive been completely swamped by school!! the final chapter is also 20 pages (most chaps are 10-12) so it may take a bit longer than usual
No problem. It's just that I had already the bad experience of series totally translated except the last chapter. I just wanted to be sure that it was in the work. Take as much time as you need.

Users who are viewing this thread