Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Curse

Dex-chan lover
Still is yuri don't worry, just not as explicit in its romance. Wonder what horrors Akari will subject Non-chan to in their future long life together
brother ever heard if Yaoi? or Bara? or JUST FRIENDSHIP? can we stop with the wasteing an tag for FRIENDSHIP???

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what are these comments claiming that this obviously gay manga is not yuri.. Does the author need to show you gay sex for you to accept that this manga is gay?

Media Illiteracy or Extreme Yuri Bait Trauma
Call it
BROTHER NO ONE IS CLAIMING YAOI AND BARA IS GUYS BEING FRIENDS!!!! fucking NO ONE so sto pwith this stupid double standars were wlw can’t HAVE AN TAG for specific Romantic stories between women!!! for fucks sakes!

Dex-chan lover
Also the stupid usage of yuri=friendship between women

way is the tag so RARELY USED? do people not think with this brains and just accept the stupidity of using the tag as “friendship” were there are HUNDREADS if Shoujo storeis were there is no YURI tags! and YES you can write good Shoujo stories with friendship between the Mc and another female in the story!!!!! just because the MC craves sausages doesn’t mean you can’t have female friends!!!

but OFC the Shoujo authors won’t use that tag cuz it will make people confused YET we still see the tag used as “friendship”!!!

WTF!!!!

Dex-chan lover
brother ever heard if Yaoi? or Bara? or JUST FRIENDSHIP? can we stop with the wasteing an tag for FRIENDSHIP???
Sister* and yeah no, no idea how yaoi/bara goes, >95% of what I read is yuri and I'd rather not look at stuff that's just guys. Anyways sure this is very much friendship, but like, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how fuckin' gay it is and how romantically coded it is, which I would say pretty clearly makes it yuri

Double-page supporter
I wish this was yurier, we only got that one kiss and Yoshi's obvious one-sided feelings for Akari.

Users who are viewing this thread