Non Non Biyori - Vol. 13 Ch. 92

I wouldn't be surprised if this is 5S again, just withholding the name to circumvent the blocking. That's alright, I can block the unknowns, too, 99.9% of content has a name behind it anyway.

I sometimes think if MangaDex needs some mods to look over and delete the chapters with very poor or troll translations like this one. Although we then may have some mods who would abuse powers to delete the chapters they personally don't like :/

Group Leader
what's wrong with you, guys? Translation seems ok, typesetting is not, but who cares. Can't understand your problem.

Group Leader
The quality isn't the best, but this certainly isn't troll. It's obvious that this chapter was done with the best intentions.
I enjoyed reading it.

Contributor
@Northern what? My issue is with people that translate spoiler chapters. But I guess you have issue understanding the basics of language...

Group Leader
@ightingcloud, in NNB each chapter is a separate story, you can read them in any order and spoil nothing. Volumes 1-12 already have pro-translation from sevenseas so fan-translating them is a waste of time. You can buy them at amazon as a loyal citizen, or download from torrents as a dirty pirate.

Contributor
@zafhos that's not really the case, since the story might be slow but it's definitely going on, but apart from that I had no idea it had been licensed. Thanks!

Pretentious, arrogant morons who think if the scanlation quality isn't at a publisher level it's somehow a troll.

Okay, I don't think anything of the sort, but please, continue assuming.

Fed-Kun's army
I noticed on the character bios that middle school & sophomore were spelled wrong on Komari's character bio.

aUwulS9.jpg

I wonder if the fan translator misspelled middle school & sophomore or if someone that officially translated her character bio misspelled those two words.

Also, isn't it incorrect that Komari's listed as a sophomore & Natsumi's listed as a junior?

97q1BP4.jpg

🌟 Edit: Ok, I read the whole chapter & I see that it was fan translated by this dude. I was wondering why it said Natsumi, Komari & Hotaru were high schoolers, so I wonder if this fan translator thought the characters were in high school. It makes me wonder why some fan translators don't bother going back & fix any mistakes they've made while fan translating mangas.

1PXXCOo.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread