Nonbiri VRMMO-ki - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Let's do some house-sitting!

Can someone explain to me, why the brother got upset over the post of his little sister? I get it, that the MPK party was shunned, but I don't get the situation. It seems like his scolding is waaaay overexaggarated for what his sister did.

Dex-chan lover
@GarryCarryBarry publicly airing dirty laundry, her actions, while justified, brought trouble to people, and ultimately came back to them. He really only wanted her to be more careful about these things in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@GarryCarryBarry
His message seemed to be that since they are still kids, they should stick to the official methods, not do things that will purposefully draw unwanted attention. Just like in RL it would be unwise for kids to piss off nasty looking punks on purpose. Although since the dude is such a wussy, maybe he thought it was also morally wrong to speak behind people's backs, even if the people were rotten ones.

Dex-chan lover
Hidden number in this issue's title page:

The people standing atop each other vaguely resemble the shape of a 2 and a 1

Can someone explain to me, why the brother got upset over the post of his little sister? I get it, that the MPK party was shunned, but I don't get the situation. It seems like his scolding is waaaay overexaggarated for what his sister did.
Idk know about it either maybe it’s japanese thing?
it’s a normal stuff when playing online game, either the bastards quit playing or change their names, nobody need players like those People and I don’t think it’s considered cyber attack when they were the one started it. on the other hand the brother can just say ”next time handle it in a better way so it doesn’t turn into trouble” no need to make it sounds like she’s in the wrong while he can’t even do shits to control the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread