Nonohana Katarazu - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Crystals Bloom in the Earth

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Messages
4
Thanks for the chapter translation. Also, the next episode is the last, I think
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
360
Thanks for the chapter translation. Also, the next episode is the last, I think
It is. Chapter 12 was never published outside of the final volume. Our translator has already finished it,but we still have proofreading, CLRD, TS, and QC to go, so probably a week or two before we release it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 17, 2024
Messages
83
It is. Chapter 12 was never published outside of the final volume. Our translator has already finished it,but we still have proofreading, CLRD, TS, and QC to go, so probably a week or two before we release it.
Oh that's why i couldnt find it in the raws site but in every trackers it's put as "ended with 12 chapters"
Thanks for translations
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
360
Oh that's why i couldnt find it in the raws site but in every trackers it's put as "ended with 12 chapters"
Thanks for translations
Yeah, I bought the volume. I usually do anyways just to get access to extras and to support the authors.

I'm still not entirely sure what happened behind the scenes with this manga where the first publisher dropped them, and the second publisher never released the final chapter.

I'm kind of assuming the author was missing deadlines or being difficult somehow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top