Nora and Weeds - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Is she still living with him totally unofficially? Quite troublesome. Also, it should be stressful. If the scumbag biological parents file a missing person report, for whatever reason, it all could end really catastrophically for everybody. Being a police officer might spare the MC man from the worst accusations, but on the other hand it also means he should know better.

Contributor
Not a big fan of heavy drama but love the art, simple without any middletones. <3

looking at how the story unfolds I thought this would be the ending already
but alas it's still ongoing

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling school will have its fair share of shithead kids.

Power Uploader
Thank you very much for the excellent translation. Will you continue to translate this work?

Group Leader
@Viniciusav We originally picked it up to assist the previous translator in releasing it at a faster pace, but sadly we couldn't work things out schedule wise with them, and parted ways, but the original translator did mention they would continue it.

Power Uploader
Thanks so much for the answer. I'm looking forward to reading it further. But I can't even find the raws on the internet. =\

Dex-chan lover
ahhhh I'm happy for her but concerned about them getting in trouble since he's not her legal guardian

Users who are viewing this thread