Nora and Weeds - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like he tried chopping some green onions and they didn't separate. That brings back memories.

Dex-chan lover
You see... Food is always the answer. Now I miss my mom's food

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why you'd have instant rice if you've got a rice cooker.

Thanks for the update, can’t wait to read the next chapter.
Keep up the brilliant translations, this has been a great read.

Fingers crossed it's not another wait this long for chapter 9.

@Weoooo cooking with a rice cooker still requires washing the rice once/twice, planning in advance 1hr, and cleaning the pot after. So for lazy bums instant rice in microwave isn't far off.

@kris Sorry if I came off as antagonistic I didn't mean anything by it at all. I Really appreciate what you guys do, I Meant what I said in more of an: "I hope the next chapter is easier for guys to do." sort of way; That being said I don't have any plans to start typesetting, so I suppose I'm fair game for criticism.

All The Best, 8man.

Group Leader
@8man
Likewise, I apologize if I came off as rude. Typesetting is the biggest bottleneck for all of my projects right now, and with the already low readership for this series, it's hard to find people who want to work on it.

I'll try my best to get the next chapter of this out in a reasonable amount of time 🙂

@kris Honestly, I'm shocked you're having trouble finding typesetters for any of your series. I Don't know the name of hardly any scanlators by heart, but I recognize your name immediately whenever I encounter it. You produce high-quality translations for several popular series; You're one of the last people I'd expect to have trouble finding typesetters. Have you tried adding a credit page on your more popular series and advertising your need?

Group Leader
@8man
You're far too kind! I sincerely appreciate it though.

I try not to add pages to any Twitter series, but I may start doing that for MangaDex releases. And I will definitely have to try adding one to my scanlations at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a rice cooker, but I never buy microwave rice. I just cook the rice the old-fashioned way. Hardly a big deal. It also doesn't take an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread