50d4b23a-0e74-4399-98a9-b3c0d8470726
OtakuD50 Group Leader Joined Nov 21, 2018 Messages 77 Jun 18, 2019 #2 This was actually ready a week ago but my QC wasn't getting back to me, so I figured I'd release it now and worry about any changes I have to make later. Sorry 'bout the wait.
This was actually ready a week ago but my QC wasn't getting back to me, so I figured I'd release it now and worry about any changes I have to make later. Sorry 'bout the wait.
fchiisaia21 Contributor Joined May 7, 2018 Messages 248 Jun 25, 2019 #4 Thanks for the explanation in the end of the chapter
psnako Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 4, 2019 Messages 171 Apr 13, 2026 #5 I really like the style of this artist. How he drew people, technology and nature backgrounds. Clean but with an emphasis on thick linework. Shame we don't really see such stuff anymore. The shift to digital probably plays a large role in that.
I really like the style of this artist. How he drew people, technology and nature backgrounds. Clean but with an emphasis on thick linework. Shame we don't really see such stuff anymore. The shift to digital probably plays a large role in that.