Noragami - Vol. 22 Ch. 84.2 - Nora

Why are they both so dumbbbb, stupid Yato and Yukine, making assumptions instead of communicating with each other, hUFT-! (`言´)

Also I wanna burn the Dad so baaaddddd I hate him

Dex-chan lover
I hope they get done with the sorcerer arc soon, it feels like dragging on and on. I want to see more of side characters than this Yato suicide mission and Yukine retarded affection shenanigans.

@Marchimarch To be fair, the biggest blame falls on Father/Fujisaki. As you say it's the whole cycle of abuse: Yato tries to be there for Yukine and fails, and then Yukine himself tries the same with Nora and fails, to which Nora then tries to reason with Yukine and fails.

The truth is they all have too much baggage affecting them in the present to even begin with the baggage of other people, mainly because their abusers are still very active parts in their lives. Yato and Yukine (and potentially Nora now) have all their best intentions and try their hardest to help but that on itself is not quite enough when Father is hellbent on fucking them over. They really need the stabilizing forces that are Hiyori and the other gods, which is why Father's tactics had always been all about isolating them from Hiyori and the others. Cut off Yato and Yukine's safety nets and they easily fall back on old harmful habits and become increasingly susceptible to manipulation and abuse again.

@Tcof
Right? If I’m not binging, I forget stuff. I don’t have enough time to go back and binge past chapters right now, so I kinda don’t know why everything is like this lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ultimately the blames falls on the sorcerer who manipulated them all to get Yukine.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be honest I am getting kinda bored of this arc, especially dragging out all the information.

Hopefully it ends soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I blame both Yato and Yukine. Yato because he is an idiot, obsessed with his Father, and Yukine because he is so gullible.

Also getting tired of this arc too. Way too long and still no end in sight.

I think this arc is too long too, but maybe only because I caught up to the manga at this arc and now it just feels slow, haha

Aggregator gang
I can see a bad ending if things don't get any better soon. Hiyori is in a state that is really dangerous since her spiritual line has been damaged. Yukine craving for love and attention of a family went to make a pact with the worst possible person of the series. Yato trying to save everyone by being the lonesome hero just made everyone worried and Yukine distrust issues even worse than before.

Bring the pop corn because I will see this until the very bitter end.

Contributor
lmao all of yall wanting this sorcerer arc to be over when the entire story has been about the sorcerer... there won't be any arc (other than maybe tying up minor loose threads) after Father is killed...

Double-page supporter
@iztia I couldn't have said it any better. With the sorcerer cutting off their emotional stabilizers, both Yato and Yukine have no one to rely on to moralize themselves and that leads to their dangerous methods again :(

They really need the stabilizing forces that are Hiyori and the other gods, which is why Father's tactics had always been all about isolating them from Hiyori and the others. Cut off Yato and Yukine's safety nets and they easily fall back on old harmful habits and become increasingly susceptible to manipulation and abuse again.

@iztia MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Dex-chan lover
nora : father abandonned me when i became useless
yukine : you won't abandon me right ?

Users who are viewing this thread