Noragami - Vol. 22 Ch. 84 - Nora

after the last chapter I thought mizuchi has somewhat reconciled with father, I guess not...

I'm gonna guess she might team up with yato again to get revenge, though idk how since yato has unnamed her

Aggregator gang
I still believe that Yato would give her a new name and she is probably the only one who can get trough Yukine.

Damnit Yukine! Don't go down that path! What about all of that growth you had together with Yato?! And where on earth is Hiyori?! ;_;

Dex-chan lover
It kinda forced how naive and doubtful he is now.
They go through very much same thing when Yato go to hell and the trust issue was in almost every arc. It shouldn't have this much of drama queen at this point
Just focus on the Shinki's curious of their memory should be enough
@BlueCatMage not long ago, she all beaten up

Everything feels like what Yuki an Yato already went through, especially this chapter.
When is the plot twist happening?? I hate the fact that everything it's just stuck in this loophole. YUKINE PLS WAKE THE F UP!

Banned
Return home of course ? Is she that dumb that he need to say that everytime giving her an order ?

Having a child stuck in adolescent puberty is pain in ass, lol. Poor Yato. But Yukine doesn't mean bad, he's just in constant of 'confused' and 'scared'.

But Nora, omg, when are you gonna realise your 'father' is just using you? Heck even if he using you as a tool, normally people would cherish their precious tool. But noo this person aren't normal.. When are you gonna realise this..

Dex-chan lover
Well this is painful and I want spoils but I'm guessing there aren't many out there.

Aggregator gang
Half of the problems we have are tied to the fact that Yukine still has child issues and can't repent fast enough until he stings Yato to the point of almost dying and him turning into a Yakashi.

The thing is that seems to be almost a curse/disease when a Shinki tries to discover their past life and real name. The series always stated that it was a real problem and we get to see it right now when we thought that Yukine had matured enough and thought he wouldn't fall for this trap or would be able to avoid middle the way after all he has been through in the series.

This will be the final time that Yukine will be problem child since we don't have Hiyori to help them this time around. I really think the drama has been a little too much lately, but I don't want Yukine to know that he was murdered by his own father. I think this would be a point of no turning back. Unless his new "family" shows him that he is wanted and loved.

Dex-chan lover
FFS Yukine, not AGAIN, you were on the right track since the whole purification business !

And what's with the ammount of trust issues going on ? can't these people stay 5 minute away from each other before thinking the worst happened ? XD

Users who are viewing this thread