Noragami - Vol. 22 Ch. 86.2 - The Box

Well, with such a traumatic death as a child, no wonder poor Yukine is still messed up in the head even after all these years.

🤔Wait a second, so Yukine might have died around the end of WW2. Where Nagsaki and Fukoshima were being nuked. Nora states that his soul has been waiting for a master for decades, and whoever put him in the refrigerator probably didn't kill him before hiding the body but did it as a way to hide the boy from something or someone??

Maybe Yukine was hidden in the fridge and when he couldn't get out like maybe the fridge fell on the door side and Yukine couldn't open it and just starved to death. Or someone could have purposely locked him in.

Either way this chapter really tells you a lot about Yukine's past. I wonder if Father is going to do something godlike and revive Yukine? I mean Yato could possess Hiyori's body? Father also took a young body to live in. I can see how Father could try to help Yukine re-attach his soul to the physical realm.

So many questions?!😵🤔

Ohh my God, my heart broke for Yukine T.T

but then again, it seems that most shinki died tragic non-suicide deaths when they were human (Sakura/Tamanone getting killed by bandits, Tomone/Mayu sacrificing herself to save her daughter, Kazuma getting murdered by his brother, etc)

@Emilysara why would Father revive Yukine? He doesn't give a fuck, he just wants to break Yukine in the worst way possible so he can manipulate him and make him into an easy tool to bring the heavens down

Nice chapter, really liked the part with Chibisu and past Ebisu Ughhh so bittersweet

Users who are viewing this thread