Noragami - Vol. 24 Ch. 93 - Objective

Dex-chan lover
Yato reincarnating with hiyori's memories is the most plausible good end though. Come om yukine don't you want that? You can teach him not to be a gambler and end up being like ebisu's handler lmao

@Notadmeraldondo hagusa's ability yep I'm thinking it's being subtly implied. I think trash dad knows it too when he said something about his ability few chapters back.

Does no one think that P5 is weird? Why is one of the Heaven's asking Shiigun to elaborate on why Ebisu and the others aren't there if they were the ones who didn't allow them to come in the first place?
Also, I personally don't think that Yukine is the only shinki affected by the God's Greatest Secret right now. A lot of Gods probably know about it because of Takemikazuchi, but them saying "it's being contained right now" seems a little weird- they wouldn't know about Yukine's situation. I've always had a bad feeling that perhaps Kiun had actually heard Yukine's question way back around chapter 80...

hahaha I 'm so happy father is making this discontented face, so satisfying. I was tired of him smiling all the time

So Yato told Amaterasu everything!? Damn, that must've taken a lot of courage. Nicely played!

Users who are viewing this thread