Noragami - Vol. 27 Ch. 109 - With the God in the Tracksuit

Dex-chan lover
That’s not her bf……. Are people really this dumb that they suck at interpreting scenes?
P26, going out in a Date, they are, o will bf and late marriage ... the destiny will change only if Hiyori going out with Yato, but isnt happened

Dex-chan lover
they'd be really pissed if Hiyori became a god (which is kind of what I was hoping.)
Honestly I thought it would have been pretty interesting if Hiyori became someone similar to Yato's father, something neither human or a god. That way she would always remember Yato and serve as his lifeline.

P26, going out in a Date, they are, o will bf and late marriage ... the destiny will change only if Hiyori going out with Yato, but isnt happened
Page 11 she literally thought to Herself "Fujisaki-San isn't really My Type", Not to mention Yota's Dad stole Her first kiss with His Face, a literal Traumatic moment for Her, a Faceless Character has better chances at scooping Her than Him lol

But with that Chapter were Yato and Hiyori's Plucks were almost permanently tied together its safe to say they are Destined to be Together

Side Note: doesn't have to be that kind of Intimate

Last edited:
so the ending wasn't really satisfying, which makes parting with this series easier. nevertheless it definitely had some very steep highs and i am still sad to see it end. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
Well...its an ending.

Been following this since the anime came out in 2014 (jeez thats a long time), just glad that its finally over.

Double-page supporter
It’s an alright ending but I wish there was more of some characters. I also feel like Yato basically ending up in the same spot he started in but with more friends and connections is charming but a little disheartening considering how much dev he’s gone through throughout the series.

Than again, he’s kinda like booster gold so it makes sense for his character to return to a status quo.

What a sh***y ending... Why milk the last arc just to rush the ending? FFS...

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 she literally thought to Herself "Fujisaki-San isn't really My Type", Not to mention Yota's Dad stole Her first kiss with His Face, a literal Traumatic moment for Her, a Faceless Character has better chances at scooping Her than Him lol

But with that Chapter were Yato and Hiyori's Plucks were almost permanently tied together its safe to say they are Destined to be Together

Side Note: doesn't have to be that kind of Intimate
Date > My type
And Hiyori forgot that year, including the first kiss

And Yato x Hiyori arent nothing, Yato is a stalker meme god and Hiyori bf will Fujisaki (worst, but viable human option)

Dex-chan lover
god, its insane that i finally get to read the ending of this series, fucking decade worth of waiting. thank you team for makeing it a reality!

Dex-chan lover
Feel like the ending was okay, but also came at the end of a very stretched-out and messy final arc. Do hope we get an extra epilogue chapter or two at some point. Also was nice to see Nora actually happy at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Date > My type
And Hiyori forgot that year, including the first kiss

And Yato x Hiyori arent nothing, Yato is a stalker meme god and Hiyori bf will Fujisaki (worst, but viable human option)

He says he ASKED her on a date. Not that they went on a date. We saw the panel where he asks her. She didn't answer and literally goes "he's not my type" when the misfortune goddesses pigeons show up.

Dex-chan lover
He says he ASKED her on a date. Not that they went on a date. We saw the panel where he asks her. She didn't answer and literally goes "he's not my type" when the misfortune goddesses pigeons show up.
You must remember in the Gods reunion, Hiyori is cursed in the romance, her destiny is allways the worst bf possible, and in this ending is Fujisaki

Double-page supporter
The disappointment I feel is staggering. Very few questions were answered, the happiness the characters feel seems hollow. Altogether rushed, sloppy, and confusing. While the art was good for this chapter it did look totally different from the rest of the series but I don’t know if that’s just me

Dex-chan lover
Gonna miss this series. And the translation was excellent all the way through.

Edit: I am so surprised by how bothered people are by the ending. How would you guys change it?

Last edited:
Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
  • Last arc dragged on way too long.
  • Nora's "see the light" moment felt like too little too late. She seemed to be second-guessing the whole thing for quite a while now but then only concludes that Father is a piece of shit once it's completely inconsequential for her to do so.
  • Hiyori dying and getting used as a shinki was pretty sick, but then she gets magically revived for the ending, kinda cheap.
  • No closure/explanation on any of the heaven stuff. I guess Father is dead, Yukine and Kazuma are just fucking immune to the god's greatest secret or something, the aftermath of the disaster is completely glossed over, status quo is maintained and all is right in the heavens and no further reflection on his motives or how this situation came to be and was allowed to escalate to this point is needed, and that's that? Meh.
  • Half of the story is "I really should kill Father, but then no one will remember me and I'll die", then he gets saved by a gag moment. Aight dude.
  • Made a whole thing about leaving Hiyori to be with the living and not interfering anymore, then they meet at the end anyway. Meh.
  • People complaining about no romance closure: sorry but you're just straight up delusional, there was never any romance between Yato and Hiyori, not even undertones bruh what are you even on about.
Overall nice series, didn't really stick the landing though IMO.

Cant say im totally satisfied with the super-rushed pace and ending but Adachitoka-sensei's health comes first i guess. Still my fav manga tho, thx for the harworks!
lg5tkxmie8ac1.png

After following this manga for a decade It's finally over. Honestly the ending Is pretty meh and unimpactful so I will probably forget all about It.

Last edited:
You must remember in the Gods reunion, Hiyori is cursed in the romance, her destiny is allways the worst bf possible, and in this ending is Fujisaki
Hiyori and Yato's Plucks were tied together in that chapter as well and we never see them separate so I think you're either Trolling at this point or looking for your own reasons

Plus Noragami already set that Characters don't have to do anything intimate just cause they love each other, Kazuma and Veena, Kofuku and Daikoku and even Lord Tenjin and Tsuyu the Tree Spirit Lady

Yes before Hiyori was basically Destined to just Marry whoever but we don't get confirmation that that's still the case after that Chapter, the Tragic or Bitter Sweat Ending you want would have been Hiyori finding Yota again after she's lived a Full Life and has a Family but that didn't Happen

Edit: Since She Meet Yato again she definitely Regained All Her Memories the same as the last times that happened to Her making Her and Fujisaki Literally Impossible so My First Comment still stands

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread