Noraneko to Ookami - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thank you for not abandoning this one! I’m super excited for its development. Thank you for the update.

Thankyou so much for translating this.I love you ❤️❤️❤️.

Anyway, So far it's Readable. And interesting .
AS LONG AS THE GIRL DOESN'T HAVE THIS NEGATIVE MONOLOGUE ABOUT HOW SHE IS NOT HIS FIRST IN MANY THINGS. The fact that he was a Playboy, I hope she doesn't genuinely minds it and have this Stupid heart breaking monologue and make us readers feel bad for her (like other shoujo mangas *ahem*) .

And I hope she's the type to make the moves. Like how she usually gets close to him or sits on him like that *blush*.

Anyway, I just hope She doesn't bring out his past. That's it. Cuz if you love a Playboy, you KNOW the consequences coming with it. So if you're prepared then be responsible and stop making yourself miserable by thinking unnecessary things like how "He touches other girls like this" or "I'm not the only one, But for me he is the only one" or maybe "I gave him all my precious Firsts, But he never gave me any of his firsts" Y'know stuff like that. i Genuinely hope, The author just Forgets about his Playboy past and have some fluffy romance between them. Amen

Man I hate group work😭😭...Mizuno had me fooled 😂😂😂 I really thought he liked her...this had been cute so far...hope it stays tht way

Users who are viewing this thread