Noraneko to Ookami

Group Leader
I have been waiting for this to be translated for some time now. I absolutely love Namaiki Zakari and I am hoping the author will continue to do amazing work with this as well.

Group Leader
@MianneChan Yes, her name is Mishina Tamaki. I'm not sure who wrote up the description and I'm not sure how to change it, though.

@bemonano No problem, I was dying to read it as well!

I'm so glad the translators picked this up. I had been looking for it everywhere 😭😍

How am I supposed to read the manga?? All its showing just the details like author, description, etc....... I am new to this website please help

Thank you so much for the translations!!!! Finding this made my day, I’m so happy I could cry🥺🥺❤️❤️

How many chapter of this manga have been released? I can't find about it in the sites listed. Also, will more be translated? Thanks.

Group Leader
@OnlyTruth This started back in 2019 and only 5 chapters have been released so far. It is not published every month, most likely since Mitsubachi Miyuki is still working on Namaikizakari as well.

@TheSwankSwan
This manga look like that have a lot of potential, but I guess working in several projects at the same time can be hard. Anyway, I enjoyed it so far, thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
@OnlyTruth I just realized I didn't answer the other half of your question. I just placed an order today for the rest of the available raws for Noraneko to Ookami and Tsugi wa Sasete ne. So, I will be uploading more, it is just going to take some time for them to arrive here from Japan and me to work on them.

Users who are viewing this thread