North x Northwest - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how did he already know about her secret... Anyway, the premise is super interesting and I love the pirate theme! Can't wait to read more! 👀

I.... hate really don't like this guy. 💀💀 I hope my gut feeling isn't right and he's not a pos aßhole.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like the MC very much. I like women who do as they please but only when they can back up their words with actions so if she went there wearing what seems to be what prostitutes wear (according to the way this guy speaks that seems to be the case (?) ) then she should have enough strength and back up plan in case someone attacks her. Women that are perceived to be "easy" are often the main target of assholes (I'm not agreeing with this, I'm stating facts). Yet, she is all bark but keeps getting jerked around by this guy. I suppose the author is going for the "she is a strong MC but she is weak against the ML" but that is shit.
It's just bothering me so much because there are amazing stories out there where the MC has both the brain and the physical power to back it up but this girl seems like she only has her courage or whatever and can't handle herself in real situations. I hope I'm wrong so I can enjoy this in the future. I really hope so

@Akera93 i have some of the same feelings. there is SO MUCH potential here for a really interesting plot but im 80% sure it’ll go the “strong lady but oh so weak around hot man” trope i absolutely hate. it would be so satisfying if she actually did kick him or beat him, or even if they were on equal standards when it comes to power. its just destroying any power the MC has for the sake of sexy kinda sexist romance. like imagine if she was a little bit crueler and had some of the same personality traits as him!! instead it feels like the annoying actions of a throwaway side character meant only to show how strong the main male is. they can be a strong tsundere those exist. im so disappointed.

thats literally sexual assault 😍😍 like haha yes romatise this man who feels fucking entitled 😁😁😁

Me finding something interesting to read 😏
"We are droping this " 😔

Thank you for all your chapters/translations till now small moon!!❤️❤️

I wonder how the ML knows she is the captain prior.

Thanks Small Moon. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread