Not a Sugar Daddy - Ch. 11

Hnnnngh! I wish that he would just tell Jungwoo about the rape by his professor :( it’d be less painful!

I don't know about that and I understand that he doesn't want to talk about it
but

he treats it as having drunk sex with his professor not as rape and that is a problem. I can't tell if he's trying to convince himself that it wasn't rape or if he really doesn't realize it. Either way, not setting things straight isn't good for him.

tin

I think he might be feeling guilty because the Professor was saying that he was the one who invited him, although we know that's not true. He might be scared that Jungwoo might get angry and leave him.

The professor is an idiot with zero EQ! WTF? Why would the student you raped come looking for you?

I agree he should tell Jungwoo what happened, but now it’s gonna be even harder.

Aggregator gang
I NEED THE FUCKING COPS, DO YOUR GOD DAMN JOB
And I think you should tell him since you got raped, I didn't think the professor would be this shitty

For people wondering "omg why doesn't he tell anyone, that was rape" and everything
But realising it was indeed a rape takes a lot of time first. You can even deny that for a long time and realise years later.
Also he feels guilty towards his boyfriend, and his teacher said HE was the one who initiated it.
I understand why he acts like this. It's still a better idea to talk about it to someone, because that would help him get through that. Maybe not his boyfriend in a first time, a close friend would be better, but sadly he doesn't seem to have such close friends..

Users who are viewing this thread