Not a Sugar Daddy - Ch. 70

1) 4 years later, people are still gossiping about it??? get lives, you losers, and move on like normal people
2) why are the parents so abusive in this? they're constantly hitting their kids

demn it’s like the whole world is against them, glad it’s not getting to them as much as before

@tailor31415 because ASIAN parents. Not all Asian parents are abusive but most of them are. I can say this is true cause I'm asian & I've been punished like this too.

@meissssi this isn't punishment. the guy says one sentence to his dad and gets smacked across the face so hard it bruises. there was nothing he was being punished for.

@tailor31415 I agree with meissssi it could also just be the different growing environment. The parents seems more conservative and if that's true it wouldn't be surprising for them to throw hands.

But I get what you mean, its fucked up that they hit they're own kid's lover just cuase he said something.

That was a big time skip, it was not expected... I cannot believe people are still repeating old rumors! 🤦🏻‍♀️. It’s also a wonder that he didn’t get kicked out of his house when he came out to them. That’s the usual storyline, I’m glad it wasn’t like that, even if they both got lickens.

Users who are viewing this thread