Not for the Faint of Heart

Dex-chan lover
what a fun idea. but kinda heart-breaking to think about if they'll actually fall in love and then the ghost disappears

Contributor
@owlette: Agreed, I was a little worried that they brought up the "passing on" idea in the second chapter.

However if I believe the tags, it's probably fine? And this series apparently only goes for 12 chapters so there's a decently good chance the tags are already accurate?

(Anyway, I much prefer my romantic ghosts to stick around. There's always the ol' tried-and-true "actually it was a coma" fallback, but somehow that doesn't feel like it would fit well with this story... I don't know.)

Actually pretty interesting but is there a happy ending even possibe? ?

For anyone wondering, there was what I assume is a little writers page where he describes the characters
(Spoilers obviously). Its not translated, but the pics in it are nice for those who have finished the story
https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_view/SYJ_CK/e0

It really is not for the faint of heart after reading the whole thing I actually cried I already miss them thank you so much for making this I never thought that it would end like this I thought that the God of Love or whatever will reincarnate the ghost (sorry I'm bad memorising names)

I thought I was prepared, but I ended up crying over them anyway. I like the story tho. It's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread