Novels, a Boy, and a Sailor Uniform - Oneshot

I didn't expect this to be a comedy one because too many cross dressing shots x older female I already read lead to this but yeah the twist dan no 18+ make me feel funny but at the same time appreciate and realize how someone can easily became con artist to take their child away.(good influence for Tsukasa hope for next chapter)
Reagrding of the 20-80% of people that think can put this to shota ,I think it's okay to do it with the consent of other party not to forced him.After all clothe have no gender and who wear them make them have a gender what wrong with shota wearing salior uniform?

I'm actually glad it's not an onee x shota. Exactly what I wanted .

Wanted him to embrace the feminine side of him and decide to be a girl... sadly It didn't happen.... what's the point of all this?

Banned
The middle of this manga sorta left a bad taste in my mouth.

Maybe because I'm just used to seeing alot of grooming of real boys being pushed to be a girl nowadays on the internet.

And I'm seeing a few comments here saying they wish he embraced it.

Double-page supporter
The mother lent her son to an erotic novelist?!

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka I really wish people like you would stop trying to bring tumblr drama and how it bothers you into places where it doesnt matter.

Nxs

1.Why did his mom gave permission to go with yaoi mangaka ? 2.To me it seemed like she was manipulating the boy.

Banned
@semon_demon

I'm not a snowflake who wants this banned just because it made me little uncomfortable.

But I do want people to be aware this actually happens online though.

Are you against that message?

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka yeah just a harmless comment implying theres countless trans people who are innocent little boys who are groomed into it by demons. that you posted on a manga for no reason because you can't stop obsessing over tumblr politics. how could i.

Banned
>little boys
>Trans people

Stop indoctrinating kids with your weird tumblr gender obsession buddy.

I expected the reward to be an awkward hug or something wholesome-ish, left me pretty disappointed ngl

Dex-chan lover
wait if that manga is zenbu kimi no sei, the the fictional author is based on the real one???

I very much hope that the pedo part is fictional.

I mean it's very highly probable that it's purely fiction, based on how seriously researched zenbu kimi no sei is, but I don't want to take any chances.

Edit: oh no
https://mangadex.org/chapter/152602ee-7b1e-4c0a-afa6-bcc449bd5e54/13

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread