Nowhere Boy

Just me or are chapters 20 and over broken images? Not loading. Read up to 19 completely fine.

I'm curious, is this series really still ongoing or it's actually already completed?? I've read it a year ago, and seems like this series doesn't have new chapter ever since. Or this series just got dropped by the scanlation teams,?

What the hell? this is so god damn old... i remember reading this back in middle school. im already well beyond my 20s, why is this barely reaching Mangadex?

Power Uploader
@WhiskeyTendril It was translated up to chapter 28 in the early 2010s. But then the final chapters were paywalled, so the original scanlators never managed to obtain raws, and the series remained unfinished. Now we've managed to overcome that hurdle and will translate the final chapter and the epilogue.

Fed-Kun's army
how many chapters left? gonna have to re read this after 10 years of waiting lol

Power Uploader
@nardo68 Just two. The reason Webtoon Live never finished it is that Naver played dirty with this series. The final chapters never came out of the paywall, so only paying readers could know the ending. And it's been "only" seven years.

not for me, I got the same reaction as the mc, this is bland, it's the same as talking to a wall

Damn, I remember following this on Batoto, but that's it, I don't even know if I actually started reading it. Can someone tell me if it's worth a read? Does it have a satisfying ending?

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I've been waiting for this to get fully scanned so I could start reading for years.

@ichyka @Ryuran finish it you won’t regret it, in case you guys didn’t already.
Warning tho, heavily addresses trauma and such, it starts out somewhat childish at times but it’s nothing childish once they start getting to know him more deeply

Users who are viewing this thread