Nozoki Ana - Digital Colored Comics

@freelunch how? Hes a renowned anituber who made a video about it, glad he did because goddamn this was a good story

Power Uploader
Shit.. how did this get full colour?? Fuck.. this is a really good story but, depressing AF at the same time.. oh, it’s complete NTR if anyone doesn’t know (don’t fall for the ecchi part.. you won’t even feel it arousing after a few chapters.. you may even feel depressed as more and more sex scenes come).. warning you beforehand..

Btw, @TiT12 thanks for picking it up..

Group Leader
@AthK I had to, I’ve never actually read this manga, but I really liked the anime and when I saw Gigguk’s video and the lack of an English translation for the full coloured version I knew what had to be done. So I’ve picked up the 13 volumes in French and I am beginning to read them, also been buying the jap ebooks. A small investment but I know for sure this project is something I’m going to be proud of. Thanks for reading! ;)

Power Uploader
@TiT12 I hope you complete this manga... I also started re-reading it since it got full colour..

Huh I didn't know french copy also exist lol I really love this manga, original translation scans by black wings were missing 1-2 pages as well (I can't remember which chapter but it was definitely blackwings scan) and worst offender was pretty bad quality image even for casual reader (black wings scans only)

well dang m8, this is looking really good on color. really appreciate yr work on this.

Group Leader
Sorry everyone, no new chapter for today as I am stuck at work. I’ll try and make it up to you guys next week. Until then please take care! :/

Users who are viewing this thread