Nozoki Ana - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - I'm Back

I don't even care anymore I just want to see how the story ends this manga has broken me I have no hope in it. Everything in the storytelling everything is every single place the characters I hate it all I've never hated a manga with such burning passion. None of the plot threads make legitimate since I sometimes feel that the author is a literal nine-year-old when they write with his characters being so one-dimensional that they don't even make sense. I've lost all care for the characters in the story and I've explained this so many times that I'm just so tired of it and I'm literally stove but I put so much time into this manga so much time to the video that I can't stop reading this manga it's literally because I just have to see how it ends not because it's good but because of the obligation thanks author for making me waste my time.

Double-page supporter
STOP IM STRAIGHT wait why are you so good at that

To be honest, this manga is entirely a joke to me. Shit characters, shit writing, ridiculous developments. I dont even feel remorse about last chapter, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that im letting this thing end without seeing them bang. NO GODDAMN WAY.

Users who are viewing this thread