Nozoki Ana - Vol. 13 Ch. 116 - Goodbye

welp they did what i thought they would do fuck at the brother's grave lol, also that ending was so sad

Aggregator gang
A literal "We are going to be one year apart just to make you gratuitously suffer one year more".

Bruh. You can't drag your manga in the dirt for a hundred chapters and then abruptly try to inject sadness into it to make it look cool. Lame as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Now it's just plain retarded.
After Emiru's background was revealed, her reasoning for pushing MC away for whole damn 2 years became very questionable, but this time author just trying to write some sad shit without any reason or logic. Please... I'm surprised someone could actually feel sad about this.

Oh my God okay calm down I hate you I actually hate you I fully hate you I can't believe what you have done like you wasting my time even more than I thought all that for her just to leave again you might as well not have found her what's the whole point of that Last Arc you wasted so much time. I listed my time 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks on the dog ppo on the ends like this I don't believe it I hate you

Dex-chan lover
At least the narration has been kept coherent from the very beginning. Just as trash as it was.

Users who are viewing this thread