Nozoki Ana - Vol. 13 Ch. 117 - Nozaki Ana

Dex-chan lover
You know what was the point of this and previous chapters? There was no point.
I'm surprised Makiko ended up with a man. To me it looked like she was portrayed more like lesbian rather than bi

Im sorry but I did get emotional, very much at that. I had aot s4 ed playing in bg. Maybe that helped and some of my romantic life

Man despite how horny i got while reading this manga it was a good read i got mad emotional when it came to Madoka character arc but lowkey wish they handled her better she was a great character but real talk rly thought emiru was gonna kick the bucket last chapter but guess not but overall solid read and would definitely recommend to people who want to get horny and get a good read as well

"Showing each other again" the whole series' message, of how important it is to show your true self to the ones you love, is really awe-inspiring. Also, sure this manga has many flaws. But overall it was awesome. And the point of last chapter? I believe it's so obvious that I wonder how people don't understand it. It's because Emiru wants to grow also as a person, equal to Kido. For that she needs to be by herself.

Let me give you my honest thoughts I hate this manga I hated everything about this manga I despise it with all my heart and I would sit a lot of time on it. But even me with my empty Dark Soul I felt something in the last page you know author even though I do hate this manga I'll say this for the sake of chapter review I'll give this manga a 10 out of 10 nice job.

Double-page supporter
okay this entire manga was literally a cruel joke that pissed me off and may or may not have made me horny to nO EnD. Would not read again, but i would recommend, because at heart,

it has some damn good h scenes

Dex-chan lover
i understand what gigguk meant, im cryin in the club bro. Weird journey, but honestly not a bad manga.

Banned
Honestly, if the ending was more tragic and bittersweet, it would've been more emotional. However, I'm still satisified with this conclusion as they both end up together.

Dex-chan lover
all i can say is that i'm glad it's over and i'll never have to think about this braincell destroying manga ever again

Dex-chan lover
This series was about 30 chapters too long. Fortunately, he learned because Nozo x Kimi ended where this one should have.

Users who are viewing this thread