Nozoki Ana - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - I'll Smash It!!

Aggregator gang
Oh, so this other "boyfriend" knew there was another one, unlike the MC.
Weird dynamic going on here.

This was literally the hardest most painful chapter of manga I've ever read, including Elfen Lied...man...

Aggregator gang
man
can someone just give this guy a good hug for being so innocent
he went through so much bullshit all for a life in a big city...

Does it raw with dude on the weekend, but makes Kido use a condom on weekdays and then tries to push the pregnancy on poor Kido. What a fucking cunt.

oh man even after rereading this again this still hurts to read, poor guy doesnt deserve this

Reactions: Rov
Despite being seduced by other Women and his confused feelings toward Emiru, Kido-kun remains honest towards Kotobiki -san. The feels is still there after reading this.

Will never understand how some people end up feeling sorry for this bitch and her sob story, cheated on him for so long, he was just there as a back up, she didn't want him mingling with other girls too, wanted to push pregnancy on him with a child that wouldn't even be his, and didn't even have the decency to not do it on his birthday at least.

Yuri is one of the worst female characters ever, I don't even like Kudo either tbh.

Will never understand how some people end up feeling sorry for this bitch and her sob story, cheated on him for so long, he was just there as a back up, she didn't want him mingling with other girls too, wanted to push pregnancy on him with a child that wouldn't even be his, and didn't even have the decency to not do it on his birthday at least.

Yuri is one of the worst female characters ever, I don't even like Kudo either tbh.
Empathy, for the most part.
Yuri picked Kido up as an "assurance bf", thinking that as long as he get to do her, he'd be fine
Unfortunately for her, Kido is a hopelessly naive dude. He showered her with so much love and affection that some where along the line, she started to have feelings for him.
By that point, she already realized how screw up she was, and there was no saving the situation.
Torn between love and lust, she decide to have both. As we can see, how's that turn out for her.
Past 2 chapters, you can see she's actually feel remorse for her actions but I think the fear of losing Kido prevent her from coming clean.

Users who are viewing this thread