Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Ch. 61 - Throw It Away Quickly

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like kind-of-annoying guy is maybe kind of nice after all.

Dex-chan lover
I mean fashion is life but sometimes ya gotta think about the stats too if they have it XD

What's with the terrible QC on this chapter? The first couple pages are riddled with mistakes. I didn't bother going further as it was painful to read.
Why on Earth do so many groups just absolutely skip minimal QC, like dropping their work into Google Docs? Paste it in or write it there first and see if it flags the grammar immediately.

Dex-chan lover
I have no clue what they were discussing about the quest thing and capitals. Partly due to the confusing sentences and the topic itself. But the later part seems easy enough to understand.

Contributor
I sure hope by "Fire Fungus" they don't actually mean those glowing flowers in the same panel. Yes, a fungus. Hah. :haa:

Lorraine gets to show off in combat. Or maybe next chapter, she will. About the only thing I quite liked in this chapter since the flashy dude was just honestly annoying to me. They're off to rescue two three people in full plate armor with helmets (that's rare since most armor-wearers in anime/manga often leave their heads unprotected and have strange gaps in the armor in the name of fashion); the one on the left with a spear I'm guessing is a female knight. Would be nice if so, because I'm a little tired of seeing female knights in bikini "armor".

"A highly being highly valuedas" -> "It's still being highly valued as"

Users who are viewing this thread