Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Latour's

Im glad someone picked this up again. It has interesting characters and a great world. Thanks for translating

Thank you for picking it up, the other group was extremely slow at releasing.

Who decided this blur filter was a good idea? You can even tell it was applied AFTER the typesetting by how the ellipses turn into weird dashes. Really disheartening when you see no other release by the group is receiving treatment like this.

Dex-chan lover
@jhaii95 the group that normally translated never lets their scans stay here for long or at all. Just go to one of those shitty aggregate sites. You know the ones that rip all the content on their website from other peoples

this is getting real stupid real fast
they need a very strong adventurer and those are rare, they find one at last and invite him in
the little girl then sends him into a maze designed to trap people (to death I assume) and even lies about hints to escape to make it even more difficult
after that they bring him into the treasure vault and oops! giant enemy golem appeared! did the loli also plan for this or does she really not care about the strong and rare adventurer they found at last
is this all an elaborated scheme to further test him? but he already showed that he can do the job I don't understand her intentions in doing this

Fed-Kun's army
@onionknighto Maybe it’s a ploy to kill him for his mask
High level adventurers are the most likely to have special artifacts afterall

Double-page supporter
FINALLY SOMETHING HAPPENED, it took 3 loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg chapters

They’re the kind of people in MMOs that hoard everting they get...

Anyways, is that a magical golem with cannon hands?

Dex-chan lover
Is that Chunchunmaru the most magical blade in the world?

Dex-chan lover
I know your current form has kinda rotten eyes but you really didn't see those fangs?

Users who are viewing this thread