Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - New Evolution

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell they try to do it indoor? Not only it is an unknown process, but she can't really hold back her magic. They risk destroying the house. If they did it in forest that should take care of any witnesses. They even have an excuse of 'witch experiment'.

But fine choice for his reward. At least from mentioned examples.

@coffee0990

My thought exactly. I did a double take.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel
I've read the novel, they didn't put it in manga it seems :

Lorraine is a single scholar, bringing a guy to her house is actually kinda problematic. except the known "Rent" is well known as well behaved guy in town

She not live in the forest, the house is in the corner of the village.

She never hesitate destroy her house if necessary, you will see more later.

Dex-chan lover
I just found out that he is attracted to that airship since ch27. Well, dream indeed.

@bejad007

Thank for clarification. That clear my doubts, mostly. It left just wonder that why a scholar like her would put her works and references in risk? I already have the feeling that if put come to shove, she would blow up anything unhesitatingly though. It's written in her character. Nice one.

Btw, what's novel status now? I want to ask before deciding to commit the reading.

Well... shit, looks like skin is exploding and wrapping around him. Hopefully he evolves into a lesser vampire. At least, somethings that has more human features to it. Hopefully, his next evolution after this one would be on the higher end of the vampire line.

You thought it was vampire blood but it was I, vampiric vine blood!

Group Leader
Man, the guy is a bit merciless due to being dense
He just asked a woman in love with him to either watch him become a monster and kill him herself or watch him die.

Aggregator gang
Damn dude. At least drini the thingnin a poace qhere even if you destroy things it wont matter

Users who are viewing this thread