Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Rebirth

I don't quite get the talk about preserving the lineage.

Wonder how he's going to hide his wings? Tug them in behind his shirt? Pull them inside his body (I hope not)? Or can he acquire another cursed-but-convenient item to hide them?

suspicious thot gave him vampire blood, possibly from a progenitor vampire.

What evil plans they have for him

Dex-chan lover
@Bighomer
in the ln, the wings are foldable.
he can hide it normally, but the wings will sprouted if his back tapped

Double-page supporter
Vampire who can use healing magic....
now thats cool ~
he basically Vampire who got blessed by God... lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, his face looks so much worse. Especially his super big forehead. And the eyes sometimes weren't aligned properly.
I get that he turned "younger" with the vampire blood, but that kinda fucked up the "cool" aura he had before.

@panzerkampfwagyu
Loli-vamp was also sitting outside during the day, drinking tea while waiting for MC. Of course it was under a bower, so maybe some shade has something to do with it.
As Awaawaa speculates - if it's some kind of progenitor/pure vampire blood then maybe the whole sun=burn thingy doesn't apply to him. Or maybe it's because he became a vampire on his own AND has a blessing from god.

Supporter
146e6f87a1deb2fcd430a5ff134e1dfc.png

Dex-chan lover
@panzerkampfwagyu Overrated trope. Vampires never really were weak to sunlight until 1922 when the movie Nosferatu came up with that weakness. It's also a dumb thing for a really high-ranking monster to suffer from, since it literally blankets half the planet at any given time. Honestly, most vampire weaknesses are just silly things that kind of make the idea of being one worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread