Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

It is a very good manga, top tier 10/10. but the translation problem is really an annoying problem.

ever since around chapter 50 i think the author took crack. no idea wtf is going on

First of all, what the hell is wrong with the translations? The only ones that were consistent with the translations were Lapislazuli and Champion. They're gone from MangaDex now, I assume.

Reset's typesetting is very high quality but even with the constant interjections from the proofreader, the names of a character could change within just two pages. Noe is just one person and they admit they had a hard time translating as well.

I appreciate the efforts of the translators but this is probably a bigger problem with the original Japanese writing itself, making translating this manga a challenge in itself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
translations are iffy, and the story really isn't all that either. It started off really well, but later on the MC just becomes a passenger in the story, and the "story" is boiled down to exposition, "reveals" (with no weight behind them) and writing that builds up to nothingburgers. e.g. The granny/old teacher saying "this is the end of hatohara" all ominously only to spend a solid few chapters on just a tutorial fight. Whilst the reason is rounded after the fact it does not change how jarring it is; it does not play into mystery nor build the world in an organic manner. It is frankly a weird segway away from the tension of the story; by the time they finished fighting I found myself caring little about the village and unfolding story. There's also the thing with the characters who are introduced and have a minor plotline then kinda just... fade into the background. I'm sure they would come up again later in the story, but they really aren't propped up enough to be all that memorable. Maybe I'm expecting too much or am in a bad mood, but I can't say im impressed, especially since I expected a story of some quality looking at the high star rating on this site.

Fed-Kun's army
what are the next evolutions from vampire to mithril class adventurer? What kind of vampire is MC?
I don't mind spoilers

What in the world is happening with this story? There are like a dozen different plot lines right now and it feels like the author just spilled a bucket of 'random unrelated plots' onto the story for literally no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
this was so much better before the introduction of the dumb sub plots and "big reveal". it should have just stuck to it's initial premise. that's the only reason I started reading in the first place.

Double-page supporter
So for anyone confused like me, a Tarasque (one r) is not the thing from DnD and is in fact some six-legged turtle-lookin motherfucker from French mythology. So we don’t have another Kobold situation here, it actually seems to look like what it’s named after.

You know the feeling when playing a RPG game and you accident hear about a mystery that could be an entire series of quest with interesting story So you really want to explore it right away?
Well, This manga will only let you know about the sub plot and then just ignore it while continue feeding more sub plots. Many new characters and stuffs just appear out of nowhere without going deeper into them just feel like rushing an open world game just to finish it as fast as possible.
It's becoming more more alike to generic OP MC after being betrayed or met some horrible misfortune and it's lame.

Users who are viewing this thread