Nozomi x Kimio - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Naked Hearts

He should just say that they are going out if he doesn't want his friendto ask her out or leer at her

Dex-chan lover
Is that really a thing in japan having a receptionist watch you change like that?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, your "friend" should punch you in the nuts before I do ... LMAO ... Just kidding. But in all seriousness, Kimio needs to get his head out of his butt. At least the friend is making him a bit more aware of his own feelings. This dense Egyptian river muthaf.... I mean ... Notice her senpai.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this time the chapter got a lot faster translated than last! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
@mangasquirrel Some very traditional baths still do this to my understanding and are typically staffed by women. Usually the reception is just there to take your money when you enter.

Dex-chan lover
@the_one_who_waits To be fair, they end this at 63 chapters, which is the sign that this manga ended around the time the author wished for it to (I say around, because there are a few other factors that'd force the author to have more or less chapters just so that it fits the book sales better).

And there is almost 25% more of the story to go... so, it's still good...

Dex-chan lover
The dreaded Japanese cold, the only thing you need to catch it... stand in the cold for a few minutes, don't even know how the people there survive with such fatal illness around.

Users who are viewing this thread