Nozomi x Kimio

Czy jest szansa żeby ta manga została przetłumaczona na j. Polski lub ktoś wie gdzie można znaleźć to tłumaczenie

F for this story. Only half way done. If only I can find some Chinese Translations...

Dex-chan lover
is there any chance this gonna be finished? i learned russian in my school times but didnt use it for more then 6 years so i forgot most of things and its a pain to read now :X

Dex-chan lover
Ecchi is not my favorite type of mangas. I get easily bored because they often lack story and how they just try to compensate it with panty shots and nudity. This manga is an exception for me and as far as it is translated (38 chapters currently), I have enjoyed it and I really hope someone would take up the work to translate it.

Dex-chan lover
6 different groups in 40 chapters. That has to be some kind of record

So glad this is still being worked on. Honna Wakou is a master.

Why does this have a harem tag?

Dex-chan lover
You guys planning to translate it until the end? @PiakuchuKiller
Just asking i don't mean to sound negative in any way.

Power Uploader
@Hejti
yupyup i hope to. the team and i have been a bit caught up in rl stuff but for sure i plan to.

but if you meet a team that wants to pick it up or something let me know too. id be up to give it off

Dex-chan lover
@PiakuchuKiller i don't think i could find anyone, i was waiting a lot time to get this finished, Nozoki Ana was so good for me and this one is the same author, already watched OVA's but that not finished translation was keeping me away from reading it, i saw its fully translated in russian, however even after learning russian for like 6 years i can't read it comfortably, becouse i wasn't using russian for more then 8 years so i don't rly remember much sadly.

Take your time, i hope it gonna be finished some day.

Fed-Kun's army
someone read the raw ? is there any ntr or weird shit ? cause considering the author im kinda doubtful

Group Leader
@migh no ntr, as far as i'm aware

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

edit: noted

he and nozomi will end up together

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread