NPC

Why does the witch girl wear barely any clothes? I get that she's supposed to be eye-candy or whatever, but you BARELY see her. Everything is so incoherent that i'm just skipping through chapters. You don't make anything compelling enough to make me actually care about the orc guy's backstory.

@Solipsist the narrative structure of NPC is different from other nekketsu/isekai mangas we really thought it through before drawing the pages (including all the foreshadowings, ect ). We knew for the beginning that it will be weird, but that's okay :D
But don't worry we will not stop, and I'm happy you encourage artist. :)
A lot of people started to changed their minds about NPC we rised from 4.4(few days ago) to 5.60 (for now).

@Makinami The witch girl wears barely any clothes because she is playing a high level character in an VR mmo game (like in real life).

@Lymus No way, I still can't belive it :D, Mangadex is an awsome place!

Group Leader
Aight, now i know that adventurers doesnt care about living things in this manga.

The art is good and it looks well written it's a shame that Western web comics art creep me out to keep reading

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why the rating for this is this low. I mean, it's fantasy and it has boobs! Should be more popular than that. Maybe because it's Western art?

Users who are viewing this thread