NTREVENGE - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I guess he's more into getting revenge for himself than his childhood "friend". Besides she's already been raped again and while he doesn't know he also doesn't seem to care at this moment. I guess demon girl will just erase her memories and make it like it never happened ... she'll be just like new again, right? (jk)

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked this chapter for obvious reasons since you can't really hate fanservice especially on page 12. Now that I say that, most likely we're going back to our characters being stupid again. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Skimming the raw chapters, doesn’t seem like much is happening, might check back in around ch40

Dex-chan lover
I don not have a reliable handle on this story AT ALL. Each chapter I think just might have something worth reading but damn, it’s always trash.

Dex-chan lover
Skimming the raw chapters, doesn’t seem like much is happening, might check back in around ch40
At chapter 30, we see the bad dude fucking MC childhood friend, basically blackmailing her by telling her he will make and send a picture of them fucking to MC as he was reading MCs msgs on her phone while she cowgirls him, that she needs to work hard cause if she bores him he will give her away to his friends to play with the boring toy in his place. And like in typical NTR she has blushed cheeks and seems to have pleasure from the sex. So like - either brain wiping so she forgets like someone said, or she will be mind broken and in love with the rapist dick, while MC fucks half the female population - anyone that was even the least remotely connected to people who bullied him or something, including their moms, sisters, cousins, etc.

Dex-chan lover
At chapter 30, we see the bad dude fucking MC childhood friend, basically blackmailing her by telling her he will make and send a picture of them fucking to MC as he was reading MCs msgs on her phone while she cowgirls him, that she needs to work hard cause if she bores him he will give her away to his friends to play with the boring toy in his place. And like in typical NTR she has blushed cheeks and seems to have pleasure from the sex. So like - either brain wiping so she forgets like someone said, or she will be mind broken and in love with the rapist dick, while MC fucks half the female population - anyone that was even the least remotely connected to people who bullied him or something, including their moms, sisters, cousins, etc.
Like I said, not that much.

We already know childhood friend is being raped, and being blackmailed. We also already see MC fucking literally everyone aside the childhood friend and have been for a dozen chapters.

As to childhood friend losing to dick…it’s stupid but not really surprising. Even if she isn’t, it hard to care about her plight when the author protagonist doesn’t. She disappears for most of the story as MC had his justice rapes. Chapter 30 is this manga’s equivalent of fan service as far as I see.

The only thing of note is that the next target seems to be rape bully’s sister. Which god knows how long it’ll take for that plot line to play out.

So I genuinely suggest to anyone reading to bank chapters or skip ahead to whatever chapter where you see the comment count pop off, don’t think you will miss much in between.

Last edited:
Supporter
she'll be just like new again, right?
VSLOvfB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think he theme of this manga is that there is no perfect solution when revenge is involved, besides, he did a contract with a Demon, not an Angel.

MC shouldn't know his childhood friend is being done to do that, the demon girl knows, but she doesn't tell him.

What Asmodeus told him was another sign of that, she basically confirms that he thinks he can still be normal in the future, but he can't. All the experiences he is having, for better or worse, are now part of him. And I don't expect amnesia to be the ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I bet mc winds up changing his mind about the revenge after finding out and turns the cf into one of his targets.

Dex-chan lover
The way Asmode smiled and pointed out that she's just here for the fun. Shit is going to go south for MC at the end and we're going to have a "Nice boat!" scene. I'm calling it now.
I mean, he contracted with demon, what else is there but ruin.

Dex-chan lover
Peak writing fr

Dex-chan lover
I guess he's more into getting revenge for himself than his childhood "friend". Besides she's already been raped again and while he doesn't know he also doesn't seem to care at this moment. I guess demon girl will just erase her memories and make it like it never happened ... she'll be just like new again, right? (jk)
Doubt it. Everything foreshadow that Asmode want to take advantage of it to make Souichi go full psycho.

Users who are viewing this thread