NTREVENGE - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
So Azusa is a shut in but still gets some msg that they gonna post her pictures online if she doesn't meet them, I wonder if at some point Azusa gonna be forced to meet them and then MC sees that and kidnap these guys. However making more ppl disappear would kinda make it to hard for MC to not be suspected instantly.

Dex-chan lover
I have read at least 2 really NSFW stories with this exact premise, those where better in the spice AND in the brain part... is like every single one here is far too stupid... the thing is that in hentai i can expect that the people in those worlds get their IQ reduced so the plot can happen, but here... what are we here for?, is it the spicy images... nop, not many of them, is it the mental battles between everyone involved like a Death Note but sexy?... nop, everyone is just fooling around, i can understand the MC being the stereotype of a virgin with him refusing to escalate... but then i remember the bulling and what they did to his friend and that he tried to kill the guys before all of this and i just can`t... is it the character study?... i don`t think so, everyone has 1 dimension and that is it, only one.
Wish i had the numbers so i could lead you to a better version of this, but i`m not that angry at this story to go looking for them

Dex-chan lover
Ok if someone bullied you, took nude photos of you and uploaded them to the web.
On top of that you're underage. Why the hell wouldn't you go to the authorities???
Their would be enough evidence not only to get them expelled but also get them a criminal recored.

Thanks for the translation of this trash fire KS Group

Aggregator gang
Ok if someone bullied you, took nude photos of you and uploaded them to the web.
On top of that you're underage. Why the hell wouldn't you go to the authorities???
Their would be enough evidence not only to get them expelled but also get them a criminal recored.

Japan is different. You're thinking in the western lens. It's a society thing.

Dex-chan lover
If I’m not mistaken Azu doesn’t know the police are around. If she did would she tell them what happened to her?

Dex-chan lover
Man this school is so messed up. Amazing that this disappearance case is investigated at all, considering how much bullying and raping happens.
Maybe because 2 virgin girls and 1 thot went missing. They said the two virgin girls was dismissed, which is a lie by the mc, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Man this school is so messed up. Amazing that this disappearance case is investigated at all, considering how much bullying and raping happens.
Exactly. The police were right on top of the disappearances but nothing on the bullying, rape, blackmail and other such crimes going on in the school. It’s also odd how they’re completely focused on the one loser who’s probably just a victim than any of the others who are actually criminals.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The mc could have literally just shown the cops the texts he got from his friend’s rapist then he would have got his revenge cause the rapist and his friends would be arrested. This dumbass mc is just kidnapping random girls for no reason.
Yeah if MC actually told the cops what happened they could at least shift their attention to the regular criminals, instead he’s just piling on suspicion.

Dex-chan lover
It’s also so weird how the guy hasn’t checked in on his childhood friend at all since she became a shut in.

He lives right next to her, with his powers he could easily get into her room if he wanted to. He also hasn’t spoken to her mom at all about what happened?

Doesn’t even need to say that she got raped, just tell her that she was being bullied. She’d have at least been able to tell the cops that and throw them off of him.

Dex-chan lover

Let me see... only in comics, yes. In real life like in CHina, those children get death penalty unless they are children of police or children of the "party". In that case, YOU get the death penalty. Communist sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's totally fucked.
Its for plot convenience not a "its a japan thing lol". Bullies (legit criminals in this case) wouldn't walk free this long after commiting literal rape and battery on the fucking school grounds in broad day light. Specially not literal highschoolers thats for sure.

If anything, this doesn't make any sense BECAUSE it is in Japan. They have a very strict motto of not disturbing the flow of daily life and near %99 conviction rate. Noone would ignore shit like this (and doesn't) considering it is still the safest 1st world country around. Don't confuse fiction (a badly written smut at that) with reality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Everyone involved is legit retarded. I see a pattern here. In order to write smart characters, you need to be equally smart after all. So this kinda showcases the Authors ability as well. Cops literally walks up to him and talk with him about his CF and he just doesn't tell them that she was raped and direct the whole thing to a completely new direction away from him.
This say that the day of the event she came home and told you she was raped. Bam! Cops now have a new direction to look.

Dex-chan lover
Author got me rooting for the damn cops man, how did he do it.

Hope he gets caught tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread