NTREVENGE

Dex-chan lover
Yet another revenge story and this one uses sex as a means of exacting that revenge.
And again I have to ask: "Japan are you okay?"
No it isn't.

Unexpectedly not unique enough. The theme is similar to Confinement King and Juujika no Rokunin. It's average. I feel like most people just hate the NTR part without reading it and give low score because of that.

Double-page supporter
Unexpectedly not unique enough. The theme is similar to Confinement King and Juujika no Rokunin. It's average. I feel like most people just hate the NTR part without reading it and give low score because of that.
The premise sounds decent but its just some slow drawn out burn.

Most people I see citing wanting a "revenge NTR" plot seem to want a MC actually becoming an even more vile version (or go full gymcel while plotting revenge) of the bullies rather than being gamma-male with superpowers. Or the NTR at least causing him to be at least somewhat more aggressive.

They'll have him remain one of the most overused MC tropes for the cucked character, there's no sign of him doing much other than weakly using powers in a halfassed fashion.

Sure it's early, but this work feels like its basically "here's NTR rape that breaks the MC, gets powers he can use now enjoy him using them in the least vengeful manner in some confinement arc that will last 20 chapters if it doesnt get dropped completely"

Dex-chan lover

Yea that is exactly what I'm doing. I'm TIRED of ntr. I'm so done, there is nothing this story could do that will justify how this begins. Revenge stories are trash, it's either the mc becomes a psychopath which isn't enjoyable to read or he just acts like a regular dense beta male protagonist you get in any other type of story. Having stories start on a pointlessly negative note doesn't work for me.

Dex-chan lover
why is trash like this in the recommended ? :shamihuh:
I am assuming here that "popular" simply means "with a lot of follows"
This thing DOES have 13k bookmarks..... but the average is 5 so you know, people realize it's trash

ok i have read other version,i think this is more better,dont ask me the title,already forgot lol

Users who are viewing this thread