Nuigurumi Mitaidatta Tonari no Osananajimi ga Shinshin Tomoni Oshi Tsubushite Kuru Hanashi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
if you think this is toxic then I have bad news for you lmao its very tame for the bl world
yeah i'd hope he wouldn't be literal about crushing but it'd be more fucked up if he was actually choking him or if he had like scars/black eyes or so/something more obvious or so (although i bet readers would be gushing if it was a 'feminine' teenage boy and a domme tomboy lol)

Dex-chan lover
I'll add it if it comes to that
i guess it depends on if the author themselves consider it (cool that it's not a oneshot, interesting there's more since this kinda before/after thing is usually mostly straight pairings aimed at male self insert readers), though idk how many sites have a tag for that in japanese versus them just labeling it as a 'darker' story b/c i've seen some 'psych' stories somehow have a comedy tag unless ppl are expected to enjoy the fucked up parts in a sadistic way /dark humor, versus them simply just saying 'ryona' (or whatever the male/bl equivalent is b/c i think that word is specifically about women )

At the very least it might need a drama tag? then again i guess the erotica tag and the title wouldn't make ppl think it's 'slice of life' lol

Dex-chan lover
yeah i'd hope he wouldn't be literal about crushing but it'd be more fucked up if he was actually choking him or if he had like scars/black eyes or so/something more obvious or so (although i bet readers would be gushing if it was a 'feminine' teenage boy and a domme tomboy lol)
I dunno. I've been seeing a rise of masculine bottoms lately. I do like feminine bottoms if they are pretty uwu ~ instead of ordinary looks.

Wait is that daikon legs

y e s
79b3b4b5c5f9fda00ab2ad58ffdb42b806cdb135r1-478-517v2_uhq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread