Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Great Revelation! Everything-Appraisal Store!

Phewww

Back when I was a kid...

You know the Hero's holy sword, right...?

I saw it in an art book.

When I saw the material used to make it, there in the earth...

How do i say this...?

It's a bit crude, but...

Hehe...

I got... a BONER.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this what Etrian Odyssey 4's Wynne meant by "a (lady) boner harder dan steel for dat stuff"?

For some reason when I read the raw and saw the last scene I thought that he might have been the hero's reincarnation. Now I know it was just a dirty joke and the overlap was just his regular clothes and not the heroes lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Werebearguy I think the last page mean that he get hard when thinking about getting new matterial. Which make him metal sexual. Since she already see his whole body right when he walk in, there's no reason for her not to notice his "great sword" if he was like that normally

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo - welcome to the internet. We have a lot of lewd stuff here. Especially the mangas with "ecchi" or "smut" in content tags.

Dex-chan lover
Never seen these many perverts in a single manga with 26 chapters, wanna guess how many more ahead?

Aggregator gang
Went from dagger to great sword, did he get a little excited over the new material?
HAHA
big penner

Dex-chan lover
The next imperial sword he shall forge is to be known as "Thot Slayer," used to keep his ever-expanding harem of thirsting thots at bay

Dex-chan lover
A Great Sword main, huh?
I see he is also a man of impecable taste.

Users who are viewing this thread