Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Dwarf Style a la Wilde

Dex-chan lover
I am always amazed at how hard they toe that line between smut and... No, it's pretty much soft smut on the sliding scale of slippery sexual slopes.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter
Not sure. It’d balance out the ice in the party but iirc, the whole reason they wanted Carmine Ore was because it was learned that Carmilla was made of it too.

Edit: Yep, Ch26. Carmilla’s less a fire sword and more a cursed one, so who knows what Tatara will come up with.

wait a minute, why are the dwarfs horny on the sword girls?
...Where are the males of the race? It can't be...

Fed-Kun's army
tfw raped by female dwarves. You don't see THAT everyday.

Contributor
@HAL9000_1208 it's a weekly manga. We released chapters faster initially until we caught up, but now we're waiting on raws.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I know it’s really popular with a lot of people but it bugs me when some girl x girl action comes out of nowhere :/ def not a big deal or anything, just always makes me a lil sad that in harem manga/anime/novels the girls always kiss some other girl way before the MC (if they ever even do for manga)

Double-page supporter
Knowing Tatara seems to have a very high affiliation towards the fire element, I'm guessing he'll eventually make a fire imperial sword
Meaning his Imperial collection (So far) is going to be consisted of: 1 Ice/Snow elemental, 1 Light elemental, 1 Dark Elemental, and 1 Fire elemental (Work in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread