Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Excelia Belongs to Me ❤︎

Dex-chan lover
... this ... was rather uncomfortable, then again that probably was the point.

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea
You’re overexaggerating. Mana deprivement is akin to asphyxiation in this context. Mana is her air, her blood, and she’ll literally become a vegetable or inanimate object if she loses too much and her mind breaks.

Double-page supporter
Serves her right, hopefully she gets scarred and the only way to save her is throwing her in LAVA.

Dex-chan lover
What in the hell did I just read? This went full mind-break but stopped just short of hentai.

Looks like something you'd find on exhentai. I really wonder if the author doesn't draw H under some other alias.

Dex-chan lover
from what i've seen, when manga get this crazy - it's usually a tool to garner interest. I hope this manga isn't getting or has been axed.

Dex-chan lover
In spite of the imagery, this is actually just a thief pouring a mana potion on a sword and then wiping it back with a sponge

TnZORUN.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga is what happens when an artist wants to make a hentai but for whatever reason, cannot.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck did I just read?

023.jpg

Though, then again, this would technically count as double NTR, as the first layer of NTR is that MC isn't the person who she wanted to remove the pedestal, and Not-hero-descendant is a person actually committing NTR

Still, other imperials are better than her. It's good that she'll probably learn from this and not be so bitchy to MC

Jfc this was certainly a chapter.
P.S Tatara's gonna fuck him up if that entrance is anything to go by.

Users who are viewing this thread