Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - To the One I Love

Dex-chan lover
Was gonna say, welcome back to our regularly scheduled manga, but that was a bit of a bombshell.

Dex-chan lover
@AncientWatcher we don't know if imperials have human rights so it could be meaningless to call the cops.

But also we don't know if tatara actually let the guy get away or how. For all I care he got a nice beating

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah "development" whatever

More importantly we can go back to crazy sex sword hijinks

Dex-chan lover
Dwarven culture supreme. Never invite me to male dwarves drinking parties.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like she is growing up a bit emotionally and she finally gave Tatara a makeout session cause I doubt she let him get that pedestal off. I do hope they visit this place of divine culture built by the dwarves.

Fed-Kun's army
NTR on Tatara's sword harem is impossible, for he has already mind broke them and are slaves to his handling of their bodies blades.

@kwendy
Afraid of a little dwarven bromance?

Dex-chan lover
We only got a little kiss after all the plays so far... it's really lacking haha

This feels like a wrap-up, Excelia finally after all this time realizing what Tatara means for her. Question is, is it too late? Does MC even want her this way? He might as well pretend that this kiss didn't happen. That's my guess of how things will go. Well, I'll stick around until he forges his own war-hammer imperial or something.

Contributor
I don't get what do want from Tatara. His sword kissed him, he doesn't see them as humans.

Users who are viewing this thread