Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Together, We Can See This for the First Time

Aggregator gang
I was intrigued at the word 'when the end has come, any weapon will do'

Seems like plot to me. Maybe. 😂

We already see holy rekindling, bloody cursed, piercing ice, swift steel, and last fire rebirth(?) Imperial. So what's next?

Dex-chan lover
I hope the Queen lets him keep his harem of swords when she inevitably tries to bone him into marriage.

Fed-Kun's army
Let it be known....I wish to impregnate this queen, she looks nearly perfect to me....

@SunSun
New chapters are now censored for some reason, maybe some editor thinks they sell more volumes that way.

Fed-Kun's army
@miedziux
Maybe someone complained to the publisher directly. The first time the censorship happened, the author didn't seem to know what happened. This was right after the Sphinx chapter, so it was prob the last page that did it in.

while i do like this comic , visualizing what they're actually doing in this chapter is creepy as hell....
i mean he's getting sliced on an ancient pedestal; in every other media, this would be the evil cultist sacrifice scene;

Anyone else think to themselves, "why do I always read the next chapter. This is just silly smut." But inevitably you read the next new issue. Also the mummy lady is thick, but she's got a beard thing. Ruins it for me. What an absurd goofy ass manga. Honestly though.

Dex-chan lover
Tag: massage

Kinda, tame since we already had plenty but this time it's not just the swords.

No more modest chest sized dark skinned imperial? Aww... : (

Users who are viewing this thread